Good day!! Here is this weeks menu! Come on in for take out or feel free to call or Click here to order online For more information visit How To Order. There are a few that are unavailable on line. MIX AND MATCH SALADS!
- Large choose as many favorites as you like $13.5
- Medium choose as many favorites as you like $11.
- Small choose up to 3 favorites $8
Kale w/ Pistachio Crunch “The Kale” (lemon rubbed kale tossed with chopped pistachio, pepitas, black sesame seeds and toasted spices) Creamy Curried Chickpeas “The Chickpeas” (mild curry dressing…yes there is dairy! with dried cranberries and green onion) Ginger-Sesame-Lime Slaw (shredded nappa, spiraled carrots, purple cabbage, mazuna, ginger sesame lime dressing and chili-nut topper – not spicy) Sweet Soy Vermicelli ‘VERM’ (Korean sweet potato noodles with a sesame, soy dressing, sprinkled with red peppers, green onions and black sesame seeds) Baby Spinach-Nootch (baby spinach, feathery rainbows of red onion, Tiff’s fresh croutons and Tamari-Nutritional yeast…’nootch’ Dressing Creamy Sriracha Lime Pasta Salads of the Day:
- Masala sweet potato lentil
- Grilled slaw with rice wine vinaigrette
- Creamy potato dill
TOP YOUR MIXTURE OFF WITH THIS, THAT, OR THE OTHER
- sliced chicken breast $4
- sliced Boiled Egg $2
FRITTATA Cauliflower-cheddar SANDWICHES (for an extra $5 pick 2 side salads)
- Multigrain croissant with chicken breast, bacon, tomato, roasted garlic mayo and arugula – $9
- Sliced Egg, Avocado, red pepper, candied jalapeno mayo, arugula on ciabatta – 9$
- Smoked ham, havarti, tomato, greens, mayo and fresh herb sub sauce – $9
DIP DUO! 2 scrummy dips with 3 salads and organic tortilla chips for scooping! (vegan)
- Roasted beet and basil smash
- sun dried tomato pesto hummus
*assume its vegan, unless it says things like chicken or creamy or cheese *assume its Gluten Free unless it says bread, pasta or obvious other grains. We use GF soy sauce so the VERM is a go! *if you mention either in your order we’ll make sure it’s right!